It’s the big day tomorrow. The day first graders look forward to all year long. One of the most important days of school. The day when you can easily calculate how many days are left in the school year. Yes….It’s the 100th day. So my t-shirt has been ironed on and I’m ready to go.
1. Kiddos come into the class acting like they ate bags of sugar! Yes, 100 days makes us crazy.
2. We’ll make our fun 100th Day hats.
3. We’ll play a little 100’s chart BINGO and Race to 100.
4. We’re making a giant chocolate chip cookie with 100 chips, eating some “Smart Cookies”, making Cara Carroll’s
adorable craft from this unit
and write about how smart we are after 100 days. Here are my cookies all ready to go. Thanks to my sweet friend Cara for designing such stinkin’ adorable labels.
I printed them out on regular old computer paper and then used one of my favorite teacher tools.
My sticker creator
. Such a fun little tool and so worth the money. Here is what they look like after going through the Xyron.
So back to our day….
5. Then we’ll read The Wolf’s Chicken Stew and search for 100 chicks.
(One of my favorite parts of the day.)
5. We’ll make our 100th Day Trail Mix by taking 10, of each our 10 items.
And we’ll probably crash and go home.
I’ll be posting pictures soon. If you need 100th Day ideas you can grab my unit:
units are great as well. We love us some chickens and cookies on the 100th Day!